Re: [Shop-talk] Recharging a Ni-Cad Battery

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Recharging a Ni-Cad Battery
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:36:03 -0700 (PDT)
A few years ago I bought a universal battery charger/cycler, and it has turned
out to be very handy.  It is meant for R/C airplanes and cars, and will
properly change pretty much any size Nicad, NiMh, or Lithium battery pack,
with all sorts of adjustable parameters.  It also measures and tells you the
actual battery capacity.  These gadgets cost about a hundred bucks.  You gcan
get one from any big hobby store or a place like towerhobbies.com.

Doug