Re: [Shop-talk] Grandfather clock.

To: "Shop talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Grandfather clock.
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 20:49:57 -0700
We inherited Grandmother's 6' clock and moved it from Anaheim
to NW Washington State.  We contacted a professional and he
told us how to package everything when we moved it up here.
More importantly, we had him go through the clock before we
started using it in our home.  It was in desperate need of cleaning
and lubrication.  We are pleased with our decision to go this
route.  He also was very helpful and answered our questions
about how to take care of this item.  You may want to consider
this option.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA