Re: [Shop-talk] garage expansion gets green light

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] garage expansion gets green light
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:01:05 -0400
Thanks for all the replies. Lots of good ideas. It seems like a sectional
door that goes up to the 11' ceiling will work well. And garage door openers
that mount to the wall (instead of hanging from the ceiling) are another
good idea.

Here's a link to a webshots page where I've placed some of my sketches of
door & dormer ideas.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/570714378cIOpnc?vhost=home-and-garden
Hopefully before too long I'll be able to add some photos as the project
progresses. I have rented an 8' X 25' storage container which is now loaded
with my MGA & 99% of my tools. The garage is now empty and ready for
deconstruction.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell