Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:48:57 -0800 (PST)
I have a Sears work light reel (the old-skool incandescent kind) that
is about 10 years old, and a few years ago it started getting sluggish about
reeling up.  I pulled out all the cord, cleaned it well, and gave the cord a
coating of Armor-All.  After that treatment, it worked much better, since the
cord was less likely to bind on the inside of the housing.

Doug