Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, 'Shop Talk List' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Dimmable CFLs at Home Depot
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:38:19 -0500
The cheap home depot 4' shoplights say they will work with either T8s
or T12s.  Go to www.homedepot.com and search for 100253578.  I don't
know if there are 8' lights that work on both.  I've always found
that the 8' lights cost more than twice what the 4' ones
do.  Probably just because the 4' lights are marketed to the
homeowner while the 8' ones are more of a commercial item.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net