Re: [Shop-talk] Engine swaps; 350 SBC donor cars.

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Engine swaps; 350 SBC donor cars.
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:29:27 +0000 (UTC)
that's what i was going to say. I think instead of starting with the idea that
you have to swap it out, why not use the motor the car is engineered to use?
the v12 isn't a bad motor at all, it just got a bad rep from people that were
used to working on sbcs. I know of a couple jag conversions; all of them have
more 'issue hassle' than the car would if you just left the oem engine in
there. even with the kits and directions, it's a pain to convert, then maintain
the conversion.

and he's not kidding about selling it. once you do that to the car, it's yours
for life.