Re: [Shop-talk] Crescent stainless "gear wrenches"

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Crescent stainless "gear wrenches"
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 11:14:04 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Karl Vacek wrote:
> Thanks, guys, but the wrenches I'm looking for are stainless steel,
> "Crescent" brand (though maybe someone else also carries/carried them
> branded for them), and they're thinner and fit in places better than the
> flat ratchet wrenches Sears sells.

These aren't the same thing, basically?

http://www.gearwrench.com/catalog/wrenches/ratcheting/combination/

I have full sets of gearwrenches, and its hard to imagine that something
is going to be a lot thinner than that head.

I don't know if they still have the best prices, but I got my stuff here:

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/TTW360.html

They have the full sets, unlike sears, and at least used to be some of the
best prices around.

Mark