Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:31:39 -0400
I forgot, Britool (British Tool and Engineering Company) is another
Stanley brand, mostly sold in the UK. They also shared designs with
Facom and SK. This one <http://www.britool.com/product.php?p=AFS20>
looks like the Roto/Tuff1 It's at a decent bid price at the moment.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290257694609>

I'm pretty sure Blackhawk is gone as a stand-alone. I don't see a
separate web page for them anywhere.

Jon