Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 01:26:53 +0000
yeah, the blackhawk catalog has the stanley logo on it, and they mention it in
the blurb at the front.  the whole thing, though, gives you the impression the
line is marketed at a lower end consumer.  kinda cheesy pictures, limited (or
more limited than mac, et al) selection.  but they're basically mac stuff.  I
love them.  they were cheap and they're awesome.

so are they now "proto-blackhawk"?  like there is no more standalone blackhawk?

From: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>