Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:46:41 +0000
1) proto-blackhawk?  I've got some just blackhawk tools I got from an auto
parts store about 10 years ago.  they're great.  made by stanley.  is
proto-blackhawk a new thing?  the old catalog I have (yes, I go over it
still...so?) doesn't make mention of proto.

2) if sk is no longer owned by facom, I'm buying every 'facom' s-k ratchet I
can get my hand on now.  best ratchet mechanism, best rough duty handle.

I am a huge facom fanboy.  shame about the exchange rate nowadays.

From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>