Re: [Shop-talk] Quality parts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality parts
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:22:11 -0700 (PDT)
If you want OEM parts, but your local dealership is
not to your liking, look for those dealerships that
sell parts over the internet.

A while ago I needed rear shocks for a '98 Subaru.
The local dealer told me they were $120.  I called
Liberty
Subaru in Paramus, NJ (www.libertysubaru.com), and
they told me that the shocks listed for $105, but they
could sell them to me for $85 plus UPS shipping.
Sounded good to me!

For my Prius, Metro Toyota in Cleveland sold me nice
OEM rubber floor mats a lot cheaper than the local
dealer would.

Doug