Re: [Shop-talk] Quality parts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality parts
From: Rand E <mistertwo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:13:42 -0700 (PDT)
Become friends with the part guys at your local
dealersip.  I buy most of my parts at the dealer.  So
many that he gives me a very nice discount.  Just this
week I bought an MR2 clutch slave cylinder at the
dealer for less than the local O'Reillys wanted to
charge me.  Most times, depending on the parts, they
do end up costing a little more but they last much
longer and I don't have to worry about the quality.

Randy