Re: [Shop-talk] To kill a refrigerator

To: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] To kill a refrigerator
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:09:00 -0400
Nick, the problem is with people from their generation in the US is that
they lived through the Great Depression.  They don't like accountants or
numbers or anything they can't hold in their hands.

What she knows is that she HAS a functioning refrigerator and buying a new
one will cost alot of money.  There is no amount of reason that can change
her perseption.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos