Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Airline Piping
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:26:34 -0700
> I am planning to install an airline system in my garage in a
> few weeks.

Egad !  LAX isn't bad enough, now we have to line up in your garage ?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

> Does anyone have any comments on how this would work in the
> winter where the
> temperature will mostly / always be below freezing?

You need to bring down water drain points, and keep them drained.  A small
amount of ice won't hurt anything, as long as it has somewhere to expand to.

>  Since the moisture in
> the air is less in the winter is this an area of concern?

I believe you will still get water condensing from the compressed air.

Randall
(Tedious but unavoidable disclaimer follows)

CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to NavCom Technology, Inc., or one of its
affiliates, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and not disclosed to
third parties without the written consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the electronic mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this electronic
mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return mail.