RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:25:31 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Fri, 11 May 2007, Mullen, Tim wrote:
>> Btw, the other drop light that is the cats meow
>> is the rechargeable led drop light.  Not as good
>> as an area light, but not having a cord is _wonderful_.
>
> The only problem I have with rechargeable things is that
> they always seem to need recharging whenever I go to use
> them.

I had that issue with the rechargeable flourescent drop light I had (have?
I dunno).  It'd only last maybe an hour or two before needing to be
recharged.  Total waste.

The new LED ones pretty much last all day though.  As long as you remeber
to plug it back in when you're done for the day/night, you're good to go.

Mark