RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:43:51 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

You know, you fellas are pretty smart.

:-)

For a lot of things, I like the shape of an old fashioned drop light, but
haven't used one for years because the bulbs were a PITA.  Maybe I'll dig
it out and give it another go with one of these CF bulbs I use in the
house!

Btw, the other drop light that is the cats meow is the rechargeable led
drop light.  Not as good as an area light, but not having a cord is
_wonderful_.  The good ones are fairly small too.

Mark