Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: New theory of mine (humor, hoping to start a fun thread)
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:04:41 -0600
This may hold true for most mechanics, but it all goes back to where the
mechanic got his training. It may be that somewhere in his education's
past there were folks involved who didn't use the standard names for
things.

Ball joint separator? Everyone I worked with/for called it a pickle fork!

Coming from an electronics background I've been known to ask a counter
person for  Points, plugs and capacitor, rather than points, plug and
condenser. Really confuses them!

Peace,
Pat

 Thusly spake eric@megageek.com:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001