RE: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:39:09 -0800
> I was not attempting to say that any system is better than any other.
>  I just think that if the world had agreed on one system, however it
> worked, at the beginning of the industrial revolution, it would have
> saved a lot of trouble.

Well, the British led the Industrial Revolution ... can you really imagine the
French, Germans, Japanese, and of course the US actually following the British ?

Even today there is only limited commonality.  Even though we supposedly all use
the metric system, there is metric and then there is metric; especially when it
comes to automotive fasteners.

Randall