RE: air grease gun tube

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: air grease gun tube
From: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 05:59:15 -0800 (PST)
--- Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> wrote:

> Any place that sells grease guns should also sell
> various extensions.  One
> source is MMC :
> http://www.mcmaster.com/
> (search for grease gun)
>
> As I recall, Pep Boys had both flexible and metal
> extensions.

All I can find at local stores is rubber that is
marked "for manual guns only."  Even the McMaster link
specifies most pieces are for manual guns.  Only a
couple of limited options specifically allowed for air
guns.  This is why I was inquiring of the crowd for
the "been there" experience that seems to indicate
that I won't die a horrible death by using standard
hoses for my limited use of the air grease gun.

Ron