Re: air grease gun tube

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air grease gun tube
From: crothfuss@coastalnet.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:22:51 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Doug,

   I've gotto agree with Arvid about the handiness of the pneumatic grease gun
in odd positions, but there was a bigger concern for me.  I suffer from
arthritis and
painful tennis elbow, and the pneumatic grease gun with the longest grease whip
I could find (24" I think) saves me from the pain of both.  I'm one of those
guys who is greasing things all day, so it really comes in handy.  Only time I
use my manual grease gun anymore is when using a grease needle, since I can use
less than a full pump of the handle when necessary and save a little grease/and
mess.

Chuck