Re: air grease gun tube

To: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: air grease gun tube
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:32:12 -0700
Hi Ron,

The air powered model supplies about the same actual pressure to the grease as
the
leveraged mechanical pump linkage would.

Any of the standard fittings, hoses, etc. should work just fine. I get best
results with a
flexible rubber hose extension.

I'm sure thay many auto parts supply shops will have extensions of all sorts,
along with
the end adapter fittings.

Regards,

Dave Russell