Re: News story about generators in Washington state

To: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>, Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: News story about generators in Washington state
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:33:11 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
That's a good question - those "spark arrestor" mufflers really don't help much
- used to use a
supercrapp er, uh, superTrapp tip like that on my race car - knocked the noise
down enough to
run, but id didn't really knock the noise down very much...

I have 9KW gas Generator that has the same "problem" - what's a good muffler
that gets stuff
quiet enough so you can run it in the yard w/o the neighbors taking offense?

Best,

rkg
(Richard George)