Re: Bagging grass w/riding mower

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: Bagging grass w/riding mower
From: nick brearley <nick@landform.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:37:44 +0100
At 18:12 17/10/05 -0400, Mark Andy wrote:

>So... Are there any tips/tricks to make this thing work?  If not, I'll
>take it back and go another route.  Which brings up... Any other options
>that actually work?

Hi Mark,

I've had good results with this machine:

http://www.tipinc.net/amazone.htm

One downside is that the flails are expensive, that might not be such a
concern in a domestic situation where you shouldn't be hitting rebar or
concrete on a regular basis. Otherwise it is a very capable machine with a
hightipping hopper.

A five foot wide version goes nicely on the back of a Ford 1920, front end
weights are needed.

Nick Brearley