Re: rim rusted on utility trailer

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rim rusted on utility trailer
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 17:21:50 -0500
I'll second the motion for Kroil's effectiveness;  it's part on any tough
stuck situation for me.  The other parts include the BF hammer, torch heat
where practical and the application of some juducial  air hammering.  The
cheap little Chinese air hammer has done some amazing things for me;
something about the resonate vibrations I guess.  I had a situation pushing
a cylinder sleeve once which confounded every power tool  and puller I had .
. one zap with the air hammer, while under pressure, and it whizzed home.