Re: bee swarm

To: "Chadwick E. Labno" <clab@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: bee swarm
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 09:20:53 -0400
I would be reluctant to be mean to honey bees, but I can share my method of
getting wasp removal agents projected over a long distance.

I have an old fire extinguisher of the type that is pressurized with air.  It's
stainless steel, I think designed for the less esoteric fire fighting chemicals
(mainly H2O).  I keep it around for welding protection and winter car washing.

Properly pressurized from my compressor, it will shoot a stream over 30 feet.