Re: bee swarm

To: bob dyar <bobdyar@cox.net>
Subject: Re: bee swarm
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:43:30 -0600
Hi Bob,
 From my limited experience, the bees will likely leave by themselves in
a while. Just passing through. I doubt if they plan to take up permanent
residence there. I don't think they will do any harm if you don't bother
them. I certainly wouldn't "attack" them. It's amazing how quickly they
can leave.  They may even be gone tomorrow.

If they don't leave, contact a bee keeper, who will likely be glad to
get them. A knowledgeable keeper can move them surprisingly easy.

Good luck,
Dave Russell