RE: Shop lighting-l.e.d.s?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shop lighting-l.e.d.s?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:07:58 -0800
> For a pretty good
> overview of what's available in terms of sizes, types, and (especially
> important) LUMENS, you can get the 'fluorescent' section of the Sylvania

Just a random comment ... I used to work for the same company that owns the
Sylvania name.  I still recall our maintenance people groaning and moaning
when they were told to use Sylvania bulbs in our plant ... they claimed GE
bulbs not only lasted significantly longer but had far less variation in
lifetime.  I can't prove that's true, but I've certainly had some Sylvania
bulbs that didn't last as long as I thought they should.

YMMV
Randall