Re: cutting torch or??

To: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: cutting torch or??
From: "David C." <cavanadd@kendra.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:43:38 -0700
I was out on the (private blacktop) road leading up to my property, which
is about a mile off the county road.   I was running my tractor and brush
hog when a really ratty old Fairmont (are there any other kind left?) came
chugging up, driven by a young woman who pretty much matched the car.  I
turned the tractor off and she asked me if I knew if that was where she
could strip and dump her car, because "it's a POS".  I had a few words with
her and she chugged off in reverse as fast as the POS would run.  Wonder
how she was going to get home?  Cell phones don't work up here, she prolly
didn't know that....

Dave C