Fw: cutting torch or??

To: <Eric@megageek.com>
Subject: Fw: cutting torch or??
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:22:01 -0400
I'll second (third?, fourth?, fifth?, whatever!) the desire to see you
pictures, also!

Sounds like a great idea.  Since my oxy-acet welding cart is one my oldest
brother threw together at least twenty years ago it follows the old
side-by-side two wide and hard to maneuver model.  I've always wanted an
excuse to rebuild it - you might just provide the impetus!

Mark Watson