RE: parts cleaners

To: mikey@b2systems.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: parts cleaners
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:10:51 -0800
Hi Mike,

Good going having your father-in-law paying for your shop stuff. Do you have
any tips on how to make that happen;^)

If you can use water based solution go for it. Better for the environment,
etc....

On a slightly more essoteric track, I just came into possession of an
industrial ultrasonic cleaner. Does anyone on the list have experience with
these and know what type of cleaning solution works best for engine parts?

Thanks,

John