Re: Blast cabinet

To: LBC286@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blast cabinet
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:06:54 -0700
   Might be a nice cabinet, might not be can't say from that one
picture.  For something that size I think his price is quite high, Harbor
Freight has them for less, maybe different quality I don't know.  I built
mine from TP's plans, I believe it is a great way to get a cabinet, you get
to build it the size you want and size you need.

   I would NOT buy it from this guy on e-bay for his unsavory business
practice however.  If he is that dishonest on the e-bay page, I would not
trust him.  You notice he has a $99.99 "Buy it Now" tag but his first price
is $99.98, that means no matter what you bid, you will pay his "Buy it Now"
price and have bought the thing. That is not a auction !

   Ok, maybe I am picky...but I am careful with my money on the net.

        mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/