RE: heated parts washer?

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>,
Subject: RE: heated parts washer?
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:16:22 -0500
Yeah.  You may be right.  Throwing 2kW of heat at this doesn't seem that
unreasonable to me.  The warmed solution goes back into the tank, and after
it's all up to 68F then the output of the pump would be 86F, which seems
downright toasty!  I'm not counting losses, and I have no idea if these
numbers are right.  It just seemed like an interesting idea in my imagination.

-Steve