Re: flexible pneumatic hose?

To: Rex Burkheimer - WM <rex@wmautomotive.com>
Subject: Re: flexible pneumatic hose?
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:58:57 -0500
Rex Burkheimer - WM wrote:
>      Have you tried a hose reel?    They use rubber hose for flexibility,
> but the self-storing eliminates much of the dirt. Plus, overhead mount keeps
> it mostly off the floor.

Actually I have one on order right now... will be trying that when it
comes in.  Also hoping since the hose rolls off it will cooperate a
little bit more.

>     Another possibility is the molded coiled hoses - the slinky variety.
> Don't buy the $10 cheapos, but get the $30 industrial variety from Gates or
> Milton.   You can mount these overhead and pull one down as needed.

I've considered that.  I have one, I think from Milton, that I use with
my portable 11 gallon tank.  Works pretty nicely, and have considered
those as well.

Thanks for the input! :)

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator                   Ancoro imparo