flexible pneumatic hose?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: flexible pneumatic hose?
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:33:33 -0500
Quick question--

the air hose in my garage gets seriously uncooperative in this time of
year.  It says it stays flexible to -20 or something like that, but
flexible and "not wanting to recoil itself back up instantly" are two
different animals.

Is there such a thing as a hose that actually stays "flexible" and
"usable" in cold weather?  My first hose was an all-rubber hose, but it
got dirty quick, and got everything it touched filthy.  The new hose
(and the one before it) is the pliovic or PVC.  Stays cleaner but
doesn't like the cold.

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator                   Ancoro imparo