lawn tractors

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: lawn tractors
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:21:56 -0500
So after discussing my rebuild options on Kohler engines and finding short
block prices over 700.00 I'm wondering about replacing my 22 year old cub
cadet...

I'm looking for recommendations on lawn tractors in the 12-20 hp range,
hydrostatic drive... options would include hydraulic deck lift, pto, etc...

any good reports, warnings, prices, other considerations....  in other
words... what are you guys happy with or totally dissatisfied with ???

and what about the ZTR (zero turn radius machines) ?

john

///