Re: Shed Floor Covering

To: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>
Subject: Re: Shed Floor Covering
From: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:29:37 -0700

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 03:59:17PM -0400, Timothy R. Hoerning wrote:

>       Great idea!  You've picked up on the spirit of this project.  I'm trying
> to use as much recycled material as possible.
>
> > Another option is rubber mats.  They're nicer to stand on but
> > more expensive.
>
>       I saw rubber tiles at HD, but that would cost several hundred dollars.
> Where would I look for rubber mats?

Gempler's.   They're nice to use when you're standing around all day.
I spent this weekend with the car and bikes out of the garage and
apple crushing and pressing equipment set up (we make hard cider).
Standing around on concrete floors for a couple days crushing apples
makes my back hurt.  Next year I'll get a couple of those thick rubber
mats to stand on.

For a bike-storage shed rubber mats are probably overkill.

--
  Eric Murray http://www.lne.com/ericm  ericm at lne.com  PGP keyid:E03F65E5
                     Consulting Security Architect