Re: got a Harbor Freight catalog? please help!

To: John Napoli <jgn@li.net>
Subject: Re: got a Harbor Freight catalog? please help!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:26:58 -0400 (EDT)
This used t be the case but not any more. I'm in the process of writting a
nasty letter to their presiden complaining about their pricing. They came
very close to loosing a $500 sale because they refused to give me a part
number for a welder that was on sale but I didn't have the catalog any
more. When asked wht the woman said that that was their policy but they
would refund the difference in cost within a year ifthey advertised it
cheaper.
...Art