Re: Craftsman Wrenches

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Wrenches
From: Mike Frerichs <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:09:14 -0500
So, anyone out there have the equipment to do some proper testing of the
comparative strength of a few brands of wrenches?  If there was, and we could
get a few people to each foot the cost of one wrench each of various brands,
then we would no longer have to take the manufacturers word for their strength
claims.  How about it, any takers?  If someone can do the testing, I'd volunteer
to buy the Snap-On, which would probably be the most expensive.

Mike Frerichs
frerichs@tconl.com