Re: [Nobbc] Shock Oil

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Shock Oil
From: "marcus" <desmo93@att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:25:39 -0700
I tried Apple first and was not happy with the end result.  I called them
for some help as I was having issues with the dampening but the person I was
talking to had absolutely no understanding of what I was asking.  called
World Wide and spoke to Peter.  He understood my concerns/problems and put
together a solution based on my specific needs and further offered if I was
not happy, he would correct it to my satisfaction.

Marcus