Re: [Nobbc] Shock Oil

To: 'North Bay British Car Club' <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Shock Oil
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@srcity.org>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:46:39 -0700
For rebuilt lever shocks as well as rebuilds of clutch and brake hydraulics I
have had great luck with:

Apple Hydraulics Inc.
1610 Middle Rd.
Calverton, NY 11933
(800) 882-7753
http://www.applehydraulics.com/

I had my rear shocks rebuilt there at least 15 years ago as well as a couple
of other items. Reasonable price, good turn around time.

Worked for me.

Deano