Re: [Nobbc] Nobbc Reminder

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Nobbc Reminder
From: gtwincams <gtwincams@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 06:55:49 -0700
Hello NOBBCers,
I can understand the logic of both time schedules, and Trish and I
prefer an earlier start time, even if it is at 1030. I agree with Ron
that 0900 is very early for the winter. Since we have a functioning top
and heater in one car, we can bundle up for an earlier drive, which
allows us all to have lunch together on the drive, and gets us home
earlier so there is still a good period of daylight remaining for other
activities (family, domestic, other). Regarding Ron's idea of stopping
for a mid-afternoon snack or meal - that may throw off schedules for
some people, so may lack appeal to them.
The main limiting factor for us is rain or wet roads - I don't want to
have a lot of clean up to do after a drive, and don't want to put the
car away wet in the garage.
How was the drive on Sunday?
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian