mgs

RE: Frivolous thread generator

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Frivolous thread generator
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 11:04:00 -0800 (PST)
I'm 6'2.5" and I fit better in my 80 B than most cars. I appreciate the leg
room and my head fits in there too. Although, I have had the first in line
at the light problem. What about a little mirror on the dash? Of course as
long as you aren't blinded by sunlight.

But seriously, everyone knows that every traffic light has a horn that goes
off if you haven't moved withing 10 seconds of the light turning green.

Chris