Re: Off topic - Eudora

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Eudora
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:13:34 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barry,

Most of us receive too much spam. Some of us filter. I think it should be the responsibility of the ISP not to send thru this obvious junk.

I refuse to give in by constantly changing my email address. I's a pain in the a** for me AND for everyone that has to constantly change their address book.

We need a better way to fight this intrusion!

Carl Floyd
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>