Re: Off topic - Eudora

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Eudora
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:15:15 -0800
Cc: MG auto discussion group <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie,

        I use Eudora Light on my Apple Macintosh computer and it is
possible to do what you want very easily.

        Open your address book and shift click the entire nickname list to
highlight them all.  Then click the "To" box and your new message will open
up on screen (with all nicknames at the top) and you can compose and send
it.  You may have figured this out already but here it is for what it is
worth.

Cheers,
Dave Kernberger