Re: Off topic - Eudora

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Eudora
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:36:46 -0800
Cc: MG auto discussion group <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
David,

Wow!  You are right.  I had tried that before but somehow it did not work -
must have click-shifted instead of shift-click .  Thank you very much for
solving my problem!!!!!

At 05:15 PM 12/20/05, David Kernberger wrote:
>Barrie,
>
>         I use Eudora Light on my Apple Macintosh computer and it is
>possible to do what you want very easily.
>
>         Open your address book and shift click the entire nickname list to
>highlight them all.  Then click the "To" box and your new message will open
>up on screen (with all nicknames at the top) and you can compose and send
>it.  You may have figured this out already but here it is for what it is
>worth.
>
>Cheers,
>Dave Kernberger

> >Does anyone know how one sends an email to ALL of the people in the Eudora
> >Address Book without the arduous task of going to each entry?   Because of
> >spam I am contemplating changing my email address but this breaks the link
> >to many many friends etc  So I want to broadcast an email advising change
> >of address.   For some unknown reason I get invited every hour to buy a
> >phony-branded watch.
> >
> >Regards
> >
> >Barrie Robinson

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
Canada
705-721-9060
barrie@look..ca

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
                       Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
                       Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs