RE: lower radiator hose

To: "Glenn" <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: lower radiator hose
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:01:43 -0600
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well I need to head out to the garage.  This afternoon I did a "parts run".  I
think I have the parts to make the lower hose work.  Basically a hose with a 90'
angle one end is 1.5 inches diameter, the other is 1.25 inches diameter.
Another hose, 1.5 inches on both ends, not quite a 45, it mates up about the
same angle as the buick 300 water pump.  And of course a pipe to connect the
two.  I ended up with a short copper tube for the pipe.

We'll see.

Larry Hoy