Lower radiator hose

To: "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower radiator hose
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 21:58:42 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Help.  Anyone out there have a part number for a hose that fits?

Here are the details.

I have an MGB V8 radiator (outlet on the lower right side 1.25")

An oil filter adapter from Dan LeGrue (sp?).

A Buick 300 water pump (outlet 1.5")

and a Dan LeGrue alternator bracket (hangs on the right head).

Lots of stuff over on the right side.

I found a universal hose that is 1.25" on one end and 1.5" on the other, 19.5"
long.  That thing will work but it rubs everywhere.  I was hoping someone out
there has found a hose for some other vehicle that is preformed which will fit
this application.

Anyone?

Larry Hoy