Re: v8 Conversion Questions

To: thepenguin99@mindspring.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: v8 Conversion Questions
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 23:43:18 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Nathan,

Most of the info you need can be found on the net, follow the link section of
my website to the BBS archive or the archive of this list.

A list of everything, that I had to purchase to do my 77 B, can be found at <A
 HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/costs.htm";>Costs</A>
"http://members.aol.com/wake074/costs.htm";.

A pic of the 3 / 4 speed GM bellhousing is also on my site.  Try looking at <A
 HREF="http://members.aol.com/wake074/drive.html";>Bellhousing Pics</A>
"http://members.aol.com/wake074/drive.html";.

I think the consensus is that you won't be able to use the stock exhaust
manifolds.

Hope this helps,

Glenn
http://members.aol.com/wake074/mgbv8.html