Re: Custom Headers??

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Custom Headers??
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:59:41 -0500
Cc: Mike Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>, mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Jim, as a reference point, the most noticable change that I made some years
ago in my 3.5 TR8 was the addition of an off stock exhaust system beginning
with a set of Huffaker tri-y headers, the same headers that have been copied
and used by all the TR8 guys for years.  The effect was quite noticable,
much more so than later added 4 bbl Holley.  I can't speak to larger
versions of the engine with worked heads and cams.  John Roper