Re: [Mg-t] 51 td mk II

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] 51 td mk II
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:08:22 -0800
Having seen quite a few TD's, I know at some point for the 1952 model
year, they went from
two lift-the-dot studs between the spare tire carrier support brackets,
and a single lift-the-dot stud
in this area. The 1953 TD, and the TF continued with the single stud,
between the gas tank strap brackets.
No doubt, a cost reduction item.

John Seim
Irvine, CA